ELEGANT TOUCH NAILS GLITTER TWINKLE TWINKLE REVIEW










Elegant Touch kindly liked my picture on Instagram

I am not a fake nails kind of girl. In fact, I really enjoy painting my nails and trying to create new designs. But lately I'm getting lazy, and don't want to waste ages waiting for my nail polish to dry. So, as I was scrambling through the feelunique pages to find some Christmas presents, I bumped into the Elegant Touch Nails. It is a very nice brand, with cute designs and affordable prices. And it was on a 3 for 2.
I ended up buying a Little Mix set, a House of Holland set and this cute glitter set that I thought would be wonderful for holidays. I really wanted the Christmas Jumper set but it was sadly out of stock.
The box contains instructions, a nail file, adhesive tabs and 24 fake nails. Being a newbie I was worried about not finding the right size but the nails have a little number on them to make sure you match them properly.I found that my thumb was a 1 or a 2, my index a 5 or a 6, middle finger a 4 or a 5, ring finger a 6 and pinkie a 9, that is the smallest size. As you can see different sizes suit almost all of my fingers which is cool so I can get the most use out of every set.
Now onto the application: those come with adhesive tabs, that are basically made of double-sided tape . You simply apply the tabs on your natural nails, then you peel off the film and apply the nails. They recommend you to stay away from water for half an hour, but the first time I applied them I washed my hands after two hour and they came off.
The second time, I tried to apply them before going to bed and it kinda worked because I had my beautiful glitter nails on all day long, but they came off the morning after, even though on the box it's said they last for 1 week! I imagine I should use nail glue if I want them to last more, but then you can't reuse them.
So here's the thing: I love how they look, they are really natural looking and not too long, stunning with their multicolour glitters. I found they change from silver to gold depending on the light and that made me way too excited, BUT  adhesive tabs are rubbish. I think that nails should at least come with more than one sheet of tabs, so you can reuse them several times and so they would be cute for a night out or a party, but like that... I mean, I'm not going to spend 9 € on a one night mani!
I really need to try and apply them with nail glue even though I'm a bit scared that A) I will ruin my natural nails and B) they will never come off. I'll let you know!

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion