NAKED 3 SHADOWS COME NAIL POLISHES



Who would've ever thought I would've described as beautiful a mixture of greys, browns and taupes? Definitely not my twelve-years-old self who used to sport pink and purple lids when allowed to put makeup on. But now, look at me, staring in utterly admiration at the Naked3 palette, a collection of neutral shades with a subtle cold undertone, so pretty I've realized I was following a similar scheme even while polish shopping.

Is it a thing to match your shadow with your nails? I don't know but when I realized I could do it, I couldn't help myself: here's the Naked3 palette, nail polish edition.

STRANGE » MAYBELLINE VINTAGE VIBE
A powdery cream white that looks way more pink on the nails as you can see here. Such a chic twist on your everyday nude, that I prefer in nail polish form, being the shadow a bit too white for my liking.

LIMIT » MAYBELLINE LATTE

A beautiful rose brown based nude, with a vintage vibe that resemble the infamous KJ lip color. Perfect both on the lids and on the nails to achieve that subtle 'mine, but better and more sophisticated' effect.

MUGSHOT » ESSIE MISS FANCY PANTS

I did this comparison before here, and I still think they're matchy matchy with their grey / taupe hue. Whereas the polish is a cool fall shade, not to mention a bbloggers' favorite, I definitely prefer the eye shadow, that with its pinky glitters brings the 'mud' to another level of glamour, creating a unique shade that my mind still can't quite understand.

NOONER » MAYBELLINE THROW BACK

This is the less matchy couple out of the four, but maybe my favorite: Nooner is a matte 60s brown pick, the darker version of Limit and the ideal shade to work through your crease, while Throw Back is a lilac / grey changing color and my latest purchase. Throw Back is a shade I've never quite seen before and that, though doesn't have a true match, could easily belong to the Naked3 shade family. Can somebody please make a shadow out of it?

I've realized by now that, make up wise, I love those brown / pink / grey / lilac hybrid shades, as I think they compliment my skin tone and look both interesting and subtle, creating a very chic and sophisticated, but yet modern look.

What's your favorite make up shade range?

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion