& OTHER STORIES BODY SOUFFLÉS REVIEW


TLDR: just buy them really.


Today's one of those days when I completely ignored whatever was on my to do list until 6 pm and the lightning was too poor to get a decent shot. But I didn't want to fail my 'I'll be more organized with my blog' resolution just yet, so I thought I would have a stroll around my iPhoto library to see if there was something I could blah on, and I found this. Oh my.

Ok so with this picture three things came to my mind:
  1. Photographing this bad boys was a nightmare, hence why I didn't post this before: I'm not 100~ happy with this picture.
  2. This review is way too late coming, I've even finished one of the butters already! (Which is why I can't take another pic, sigh).
  3. I. Love. This. Stuff.You remember how much I've enjoyed the & Other Stories scrubs? Well, those body soufflés (aka fancy name for a body butter) are even better. Like, next level better.
Super moisturizing they have this whipped consistency that glides on the skin like a dream and sinks in immediately. But my favorite part is the smell. Oh Gosh. I own Couture Carnival and Punk Bouquet

The first has (had, actually) a very chewing-gummy scent, super super sweet, with hints of peach and melon I guess, though the label reads 'Rainbow fruit cocktails, dancing 'til dawn...'. Punk Bouquet, my favorite and the one I've been saving for special occasion before running out of Couture Carnival, is instead slightly more mature because of the rose scent, but still very modern and fresh, with notes of vanilla and sugar, kicking off a scent I think would perfectly be described as 'Frothy vanilla soda on a rebellious rose bouquet...'.

Truth is, both of the scents are very unique and delicious, and you can keep smelling them on your skin after a few good hours, like a subtle heavenly scent that makes you want to bite your own arm. I've actually used them as my fragrance all summer long and I was very impressed as I was able to smell them on my skin even after a long walk, unlike those expensive perfumes that quickly disappears.

Just like the scrubs, the body soufflés are in a super hipster packaging with poetic names and retail for a mere €12.00 for 250ml. Heaven in a minimalistic artistically decorated jar, I tell you.

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion